Thursday 24 February 2011

Wow its 2011!

Time flies (even when you're not having fun) :)

Another year, another set of resolutions, another New Years gone by with fireworks, fun and frolic on the beach. Another rocky, tumultuous year ahead - but with its rewards (there is a light at the end of the tunnel, even though its ever so faint). Another year of enforced separation, battling with depression, worrying myself sick sometimes, trying to cope and keep my chin up always. Another year where there's never enough time, but I still want time to pass in the blink of an eye. I do blink sometimes, quite often really - when I'm trying to fight the hot tears that appear out of nowhere. Great expectations for the future, and bittersweet memories. Fast forward to 2012 and beyond; rewind to 2010, 2009, 2008... Live for the moment - isn't that what they say? But its another year of biding my time, treading water and trying my damnedest to stay afloat, another year of trying to be a good mother, a good wife, a good daughter and a good sister.

God give me strength.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep the faith Paula - it'll all work out okay, you'll see.

PAULA RAY said...

rion, thanks for the blog post n the comment! wonder why you have to be writer n the reader at the same time n do both anonymously! HAHA! some things never change, right?