Saturday 21 June 2008

Will she ever forgive me?

"I don't care whether you care about me. I don't want your feelings so don't waste them on me. In my mind you are a liar and a loser and I don't trust you. And time and again, you prove that you don't deserve even the most basic trust. You have no sense of decency.

I want to know where you stand with respect to being a father. So far you have been a SPERM DONOR. That's it. Not a father. I am not fooled by the what -- 2 ever times you hosted a visit and the what -- 2 ever times you sent a birthday card. You want to play a role and be important but you don't want the hard work and responsibility that comes with that role.

If you want to know what being a parent is really all about, well it is not a free ride. It is not a birthday card once a year. It is not a vacation together. It appears that you are not even concerned with being responsible towards your wife and daughter either so I don't even know why I suggested that we have a conversation about this. I should have known the outcome. False pretense, false promises. Hollow, meaningless words. You are really skilled at empty rhetoric.

I am having a lot of problems right now and I thought maybe I could ask you to help out so that your son would still be able to have some security. What's the point in being his dad if you don't help out. But I already know your line...I've heard it a million times. You think I should be glad I'm not one of those street beggars in Cal. You think I should always be aware that things could be worse.

Well I've reconsidered this. You are a heartless, selfish and childish person and I don't want any help from you. But you may be interested in knowing that I am changing his last name as soon as I get a chance. He doesn't deserve to wear the shameful name of your horrible family.

You are a sad excuse for human being and I think you know it."

No comments: