Friday 25 May 2007

The window to my MIND:)

Thanks to 'Sentimental Pilgrim', I could upload all of those photographs in my last post. I struggled quite a bit before the 'help' came along! This is what happens when you depend too much on techies...(Are you reading?) But then, you pay the price by becoming a prey to their 'experiments'! They know every single password to your (virtual) world without your knowing... Now, is that fair?

Anyway, here are a few more photographs. I couldn't upload them with my previous post - guess there's a limitation to how many you can at one go. Some of these were taken by my mobile phone camera and so the resolution is not so good - guess you can mark the difference.

My favourite spot on this planet - A view of Greenwich from Canary Wharf across the Thames river. Clicked at 4 in the afternoon against the sun.


Look closely... Human statue with a ticking heart! - Southbank


Yet again...!!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

hey!
Very nice pix. Much more to see in London - even on those boring afternoons with no social life :-) - compared to Abingdon ie. !
Just thought I wld check what u have written - I posted a new entry in my space y'day. Maybe I shd get out with my camera and click some of my lazy town when (and if) the sun's out!
Bhalo thakish.
M